Sunday, October 4, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Why yes, I think we are. Especially now that Joshua has his new sweatshirt.


The crappy thing about watching the NFL in Texas is that they mostly show the Texan and Cowboys games. Boo! The only merchandise available in the stores is for the Cowboys. Boo! I miss being able to watch the Seahawks every week, even if they aren't doing very well this year. Just because I live in Texas now, I'm not about to become a Cowboys fan. I asked my brother if they were still selling Seahawks sweatshirts at Walmart, and he was nice enough to send one to Joshua. (Thanks again!)


Now, if only the weather would cool down some more, it might actually get to be sweatshirt weather :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

I now get to be a Broncos fan as well as a Seahawks fan, and the Broncos are doing surprisingly well- and they beat the Cowboys for you! That was exciting! (Before the game, one of the Denver Post's columinst called it when she said, "Tony Romo will out-mistake Kyle Orton so the Broncos will win."

lisapants said...

Christina, I wouldn't mind adopting the team of where we moved to, but for some reason I can't explain, I really don't like the Cowboys. I never have. So I'm not rooting for them. I have found, though, that it is pretty fun to root AGAINST them. It usually works, too. The Denver game was pretty awesome.