Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Grandpa

My Grandpa Pratt passed away a year ago today. I'm glad we were still living in Washington and were able to be there with all our family that came into town. Even though it was a somber occasion, I love getting together with family and hearing all the stories from my dad and uncles and aunt about their childhood and the lessons they learned from their parents. My grandpa was a great example to me of love, kindness, church service, and missionary service. I had no doubt of his love for his wife, his family, his Savior, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

















Me and my grandpa.




















And this is me and my grandma. I liked this one because I think Lucy looks like me in this picture.

1 comment:

Jason and Dana said...

Those pictures are great Lisa!!! The saying "pictures are worth a thousand words" is so true.