Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fun Stuff

These are some pictures from a couple months ago.





Lucy has discovered that the best toys are not in the toy box, but in the cupboards. She LOVES to take out the plastic containers and spread them throughout the house.






























And Josh still LOVES to blow bubbles. In fact, he's watching me do this blog post right now, and saw these pictures of himself blowing bubbles. Now his shoes are on and he's pulling on my arm to go outside with him and blow bubbles. He got a Thomas the Tank Engine bubble blower in his Easter Basket, so which he loves. So, I guess I need to wrap this up and head outside to blow some bubbles!

1 comment:

Jason and Dana said...

Hah! That's great, the bubbles thing. I am so not looking forward to baby proofing again in the not too distant future. But at least they look adorable while doing it, right? Maybe that's why babies are so dang cute.