Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Kara's Blessing

On March 1st we went to see our friends' baby be blessed. They are from here, but have lived in Iowa the past 3 years or so for school. They were back in Washington interviewing for jobs and we were so glad to be able to spend a little time with them. It was a beautiful blessing and we felt privileged to be part of it.



Adam, me, Josh, Sean, Anika, Tarryn, Dean, Kara and Michelle.

The next afternoon, we all met up at Sean and Anika's house to have dinner and play games. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone and playing with the babies. We can't wait until they move back here in a few months! We also send them our love and prayers as they go through some tough times right now. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Anika and Sean said...

I love that picture!!! I had to download it. That was so fun to hang out and spend time with our new and developing families. It's so crazy that we all have kids now.

AdamOndi said...

I know. It's almost like we are grown-ups. And yet, I really don't feel like a grown-up most of the time. Until I spend time around people who are in the 16 - 24 age range, and then I really feel old and responsible.

Tim and Angie said...

That's a great picture of you Lisa, you look great!

lisapants said...

Thank you, Angie!