Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Day

We spent Christmas Day at my parents' house. My brother and his family came over in the morning to open presents and have breakfast. Christmas breakfast has become one of my favorite traditions over the years. When we were kids, we rarely had sugar cereal, so for Christmas morning, we could have whatever cereal we wanted. (My favorite has long been Lucky Charms.) My mom would also make cinnamon rolls and we would have hot chocolate and sometimes warm Christmas punch. Mmmmm...I love Christmas breakfast!

In the early afternoon, my Aunt Catherine came over, and Adam's parents also came over. We had a late afternoon Christmas dinner, followed by games and chatting. It was a fun, relaxing day. We got Josh a Thomas the Tank Engine track set. He LOVES it and played with it the rest of our vacation. He is pretty much obsessed with trains.













No comments: