Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sledding!

We went sledding with my family the Monday after Christmas. We went to a place called Happy Trails in Easton, a little ways past Snoqualmie Pass. They have warming tents at the top of the hill where you can go to get warm (duh) and they have a stove in the tent where you can keep a pot of chili warm for lunch and a fire pit outside the tent for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. We had tons of fun. I wasn't sure how Josh was going to like it, but he LOVED it. At first he would wait at the top of the hill for someone he knew to be ready to go down and hop on with them. Eventually he was brave enough to go down by himself. He didn't even complain about having to climb back up the hill. I took Lucy down a few times. She didn't cry, but I don't know if she really liked it, either. I think she just didn't like being cold. (Warning: lots of pictures below.)


























































































































































































































It was a fun day, and I'm glad we were able to go and spend time with my family.

No comments: