Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. We went to church and then went to my parents' house for dinner. My brother and his family were there, too.



We tried to get pictures before church. At first Joshua kept closing his eyes right when I would take the picture, and then he started getting really grumpy and we couldn't get many good pictures.





Joshua and Ryan sportin' their Easter vests that my mom made for them.

I'm grateful for Easter and the chance we have to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior and that He made it possible through His atonement for all of us to overcome spiritual and physical death and return to Him and Heavenly Father again. I am especially grateful for this gift this week as my Grandpa Pratt passed away yesterday after his battle with stomach cancer. I know his spirit is having a joyful reunion with his dear wife and family, and that someday his spirit can be reunited with his body in a perfected form, never to be separated again.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love his vest- he looks like such a little man!