Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anniversary

Adam and I celebrated 6 years of marriage on Sunday. It was pretty low-key this year. Josh was sick all weekend, and I had New Beginnings on Sunday evening. When I got back, Adam had a fabulous dinner prepared that we enjoyed after Josh went to bed. Juicy steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted veggies. SO. GOOD! We also got a new printer, which we have needed for awhile now. I am so grateful for Adam and all he does for our family. I love the way we work together and that we still enjoy hanging out together. I truly lucked out to have such a great husband! I love you!

2 comments:

Tim and Angie said...

We just celebrated 7 years! Isn't being married to a wonderful man just...well, wonderful?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....