Monday, February 15, 2010

One month

Our Baby Girl turned one month old last Saturday. She continues to be such a good baby, very good natured and only crying when I'm a little late in getting her bottle ready. Like most newborns, her first few weeks were filled with mostly eating and sleeping, but just this past week, she has spent more time awake and looking around at everything. At night, she sleeps about 6 hours at a time now, which her momma greatly appreciates!

A few pics from this weekend:

















She's a cutie and a sweetie! I think we'll keep her :)

3 comments:

the sheldons said...

I. LOVE. HER.
Those pictures just made me smile so much. Lucy is so gorgeous and she has so much personality already. Hurry up and fly up here already, will ya? I need to get in some Lucy cuddle time STAT!

Tim and Angie said...

I can't believe it's been a month already! She is so cute and she has such a beautiful smile. I'm glad she's sleeping longer for you. It makes a world of difference.

Jason and Dana said...

Hah! She is so adorable and those tights are about the cutest things ever! (I love your Alamo picture!!)