Monday, November 3, 2008

Why is everyone staring at me...oh, yeah, I'm wearing a tiara

Last month we had a few occasions to dress up to attend some murder mystery parties. The first one was for couples and was set in New Orleans during a Mardi Gras party. I was the wealthy daughter of the deceased and also a college beauty queen, and Adam was my fiance from the bayou, working his way through law school.



It was funny to watch everyone's faces as we passed them as we drove to the party.



Here's the whole group from that night: (back row) Adam, me, Jen, Cheryl, and Natasha (front row) Jason with Mya, Lonnie, and Kris. It was a lot of fun, especially getting together with other couples.

A couple weeks later, we had a girls night murder mystery party. It was a '70s theme and I was "Andy Warthog."




All the girls: (back row) Natasha, Jessaca, Angie, Cheryl, Kris, and Angel (front row) me, Holly, and Megan. We had a lot of laughs and good times. It's always fun to dress up every once in a while.


No comments: